TDengine Subscription type of data source is to extract data from the edge side or another TDengine Cloud instance to the currently selected TDengine Cloud instance through TMQ subscription.
The prerequisite for using this method is that the user needs to create the corresponding Topic inside the TDengine of the data source, which can be one or more databases, or super or normal tables, or a Topic that has already been created.
- In TDengine Cloud, open Data In page and on the Data Sources tab, click Add Data Source to open the page. In the Name field, input the name and select the TDengine Subscription type.
- In the Target DB field, select a database in the current TDengine Cloud instance as the target database.
- in the Host field, configure the IP or domain name of the remote edge side or the other TDengine Cloud instance URL.
- Configure the port number for the connection in the Port field, the default value is empty.
- in the Topics field, configure either a subscription to one or more databases, or a super or normal table, or a Topic that has been created.
- in the Protocol part, configure the connection protocol, the default is Native Connection, can be configured as WS, WSS.
- in the Subscribe Options part, you can configure the subscription to start from the earliest data (earliest) or the latest data (latest), and the default is earliest.
- In the Timeout field, you can configure the timeout time, which can be configured as never: it means no timeout time and the subscription will continue, or you can specify the timeout time: 5s, 1m, etc., and the supported units are ms (milliseconds), s (seconds), m (minutes), h (hours), d (days), M (months), y (years).
- In the Authentication part, you can configure the user name and password for accessing the TDengine server on the remote edge side, the default value of the user name is root and the default value of the password is taosdata; if the data source is other instances of TDengine Cloud, you can select the token authentication method and configure the token of the instance.
- Click the Connectivity Check button to check whether the Cloud instance can be connected to the other TDengine Cloud instance service.
- After completing the above information, click the Add button to start the data synchronization from TDengine to TDengine Cloud instance directly.