InfluxDB data source is the process of writing data from the InfluxDB server to the currently selected TDengine Cloud instance via a connection agent.
- Create an empty database to store your InfluxDB data. For more information, see Database.
- Ensure that the connection agent is running on a machine located on the same network as your OPC Server. For more information, see Install Connection Agent.
- In TDengine Cloud, open Data In page. On the Data Sources tab, click Add Data Source button to open the new data source page. In the Name input, fill in the name of the data source and select the type of InfluxDB, and in the Agent selection, select the agent you have already created, or if you have not created a agent, click the Create New Agent button to create it.
- In the Target DB, select the database of the current TDengine Cloud instance as the target database.
- In the IP Address input field, enter the address of the InfluxDB server, either an IP address or a domain name, this field is required.
- You can click the Connectivity Check button to check whether the communication between the Cloud instance and the InfluxDB server is available.
- In the Port input field, enter the InfluxDB server port. By default, InfluxDB listens on port 8086 for HTTP requests and port 8088 for HTTPS requests.
- In the Bucket input field, enter a bucket that needs to be synchronized. Currently, only one bucket can be synchronized to the TDengine database.
- In the Measurements selection, you can select another Measurement to be synchronized, if not, the Measurements contained in the Bucket will be synchronized.
- In the Data Begin Time input field, you can select a start time to synchronize the data by clicking on it, the start time is in UTC time, this field is required; 8. under the End Time item, you can select another Measurement to be synchronized.
- In the Data End Time input field, when no end time is specified, the latest data will be synchronized continuously; when an end time is specified, the data will be synchronized only up to this end time; the end time will be in UTC time; this item is an optional field.
- In the Authentication section, you can click Version 1.x and Version 2.x to switch between different versions of the InfluxDB server version of the data source, and after switching the version, you can fill in the Version input box with the specific version.
- For 1.x version of InfluxDB, please enter the organization ID to be synchronized in the Organization ID input field, this field is required; and then enter a token with at least read access to the specified bucket under this organization ID in the Token input field, this field is required; for 1.x version of InfluxDB, please fill in the Organization ID input field, this field is required; and for 1.x version of InfluxDB, please fill in the Token input field, this field is required. InfluxDB version 1.x, please fill in the corresponding user name and password.
- After completing the above information, click the Add button to start the data synchronization from InfluxDB to TDengine Cloud instance directly.