OPC DA data source is the process of writing data from the OPC UA server to the currently selected TDengine Cloud instance via a connection agent.
There is an additional charge for extracting OPC UA . The charge depends on your TDengine pricing plan. For more information, contact our team or your account representative.
- Create an empty database to store your OPC DA data. For more information, see Database.
- Ensure that the connection agent is running on a machine located on the same network as your OPC Server. For more information, see Install Connection Agent.
- In TDengine Cloud, open Data In page. On the Data Sources tab, click Add Data Source button to open the new data source page. In the Name input, fill in the name of the data source and select the type of OPC-DA, and in the Agent selection, select the agent you have already created, or if you have not created a agent, click the Create New Agent button to create it.
- In the Target DB, select the database of the current TDengine Cloud instance as the target database.
- In the Service endpoint field, you need to configure the address of the OPC DA server, 127.0.0.1<,localhost>/Matrikon.OPC.Simulation.
- You can click the Connectivity Check button to check whether the communication between the Cloud instance and the OPC DA server is available.
- In the DataSet CSV config file field, configure whether to enable the CSV config. If enabled, copy the specifics of the CSV profile to configure the dataset information, and the Data Sets and Table Config will no longer take effect.
- in the Connection part, configure the Connection Timeout Interval and Acquisition Timeout Interval (in seconds), the default value is 10 seconds.
- In the Original Data Save part, configure whether to enable save. If it is saved, please set the save path and the specific number of days to save.
- In the Others part, configure the parallelism, single collection report batch (default value is 100), report timeout (unit: second, default value is 10), and whether to enable debug level logging.
- In the Table Config part, configure the super table and sub-table structure information of the data stored in the target TDengine.
- In the Data Sets field, configure the point information. Click the Select button to select the DA tags.
- After completing the above information, click the Add button to directly initiate data synchronization from the OPC DA server to the TDengine Cloud instance.