Below table is the list of escape characters used in TDengine.
|Escape Character||Actual Meaning|
|Single quote '|
|Double quote "|
|Back Slash \|
|% see below for details|
|_ see below for details|
Escape characters are available from version 220.127.116.11 .
- If there are escape characters in identifiers (database name, table name, column name)
- Identifier without ``: Error will be returned because identifier must be constituted of digits, ASCII characters or underscore and can't be started with digits
- Identifier quoted with ``： Original content is kept, no escaping
- If there are escape characters in values
- The escape characters will be escaped as the above table. If the escape character doesn't match any supported one, the escape character "\" will be ignored.
- "%" and "_" are used as wildcards in
\_should be used to represent literal "%" and "_" in
\_are used out of
likecontext, the evaluation result is "
\_", instead of "%" and "_".