File directory structure
After TDengine is installed, the following directories or files will be created in the system by default.
|/usr/local/taos/bin||The TDengine executable directory. The executable files are soft-linked to the /usr/bin directory.|
|/usr/local/taos/driver||The TDengine dynamic link library directory. It is soft-linked to the /usr/lib directory.|
|/usr/local/taos/examples||The TDengine various language application examples directory.|
|/usr/local/taos/include||The header files for TDengine's external C interface.|
|/etc/taos/taos.cfg||TDengine default [configuration file]|
|/var/lib/taos||TDengine's default data file directory. The location can be changed via [configuration file].|
|/var/log/taos||TDengine default log file directory. The location can be changed via [configure file].|
All executable files of TDengine are in the /usr/local/taos/bin directory by default. These include.
- taosd: TDengine server-side executable files
- taos: TDengine CLI executable
- taosdump: data import and export tool
- taosBenchmark: TDengine testing tool
- remove.sh: script to uninstall TDengine, please execute it carefully, link to the rmtaos command in the /usr/bin directory. Will remove the TDengine installation directory
/usr/local/taos, but will keep
- taosadapter: server-side executable that provides RESTful services and accepts writing requests from a variety of other softwares
- tarbitrator: provides arbitration for two-node cluster deployments
- TDinsight.sh: script to download TDinsight and install it
- set_core.sh: script for setting up the system to generate core dump files for easy debugging
- taosd-dump-cfg.gdb: script to facilitate debugging of taosd's gdb execution.
taosdump after version 126.96.36.199 require taosTools as a standalone installation. A new version of taosBenchmark is include in taosTools too.
You can configure different data directories and log directories by modifying the system configuration file